2022 Pool Season
We are hiring! All positions available! Click Here
Pool season begins May 28th, 2022 - Pool Hours 10:30am - 8:00pm (weather permitting)
Membership is open to Residents of Springfield Township (proof of residency is required - Photo ID with Springfield Township address and Springfield Township Tax Bill)
- Guests are permitted with limits. Member must be at least 13 years of age to sign in a guest. Guest fees: $15 daily; $6 after 5pm daily.
- All Members and Guests must be signed/checked in at the front office.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please send in your application by mail. Memberships will be processed in 3-5 business days. Membership applications can be downloaded from springfieldccpool.com or picked up in person in the lobby at the township building.
- Applications must be processed prior to using the pool (pool use cannot be the same day as dropping off the application).
- Cards and pictures must be issued prior to using the pool (not the same day as using the pool). Please check out the calendar on this website for Office Hours in May.
- New to the pool this summer? Come to the pool and get your pictures taken and your Membership cards. The office is open when the pool is open. Please visit our FAQ's sections to see what to do next!
- The pool will open daily at 10:30 AM and close at 8:00 PM (weather permitting).
- Pool opens daily beginning June 14th, 2022 - pool will open at Noon on this day only. This is the last day of school for students according to the SSD Calendar.
- The snack bar will be open. Credit cards and cash are accepted.
- Showers are available in the restrooms for rinsing off.
- We do ask that anyone not feeling well (has a cough, fever, diarrhea, etc.) would please stay home and come back when you are feeling better.
- As always members are responsible for the children at all times.
- We are looking forward to another GREAT summer at the pool.
Swimming Lessons are being offered this season! Please leave your information in the front office if you are interested in lessons for your child. A waiting list will be created.
What to know about lessons offered at the pool:
* Swimming lessons are geared toward swimmers who have not yet passed our Deep Water Test. The purpose of lessons is to develop safety skills and learn rules of the pool.
* If your child has passed our Deep Water Test we recommend you join our Swim Team to further their swimming skills
* Lessons are taught in the hours before the pool opens and are scheduled are the discretion of the lifeguard and you. They are 30 minutes in length. Vouchers must be purchased in the front office prior to your scheduled lesson.
* Lessons are for Members of the pool.